Sunday, September 9, 2007

It's Been Awhile


Well it has been quite awhile since my last post I have not forgotten! After my crazy move all the way across Canada on airplane with 2 children on Christmas day 2006 I decided I wanted to be home and I made the crazy move back a mere 6 months later! Everyone needs a change at some point in there life and I am happy I made the move because now I know for sure that is not the direction I want to go in. So after somewhat settling in back home in NB, I have been busy working on another change a very time consuming change I am revamping my Wyred On Wire or simply W.O.W. I am streamlining packaging busy creating new lines for new stores. It has been a very exciting process I cant wait to share more as things start to unfold I will keep everyone updated. I have been currently switching out my normal website www.freewebs.com/wyredonwire over to my new website on etsy http://www.wyredonwire.etsy.com/ I will still keep the freewebs page for information however I will be selling through Etsy. Thanks for your patience in this time of transition.

No comments: