Thursday, June 5, 2008

Day Of Doom...

I love these bowls by bianco might make the soup go down better

Cabbage Soup Diet!

Well the day is here...Today I am starting a diet I'm not usually one to hop on all the diet bandwagons ( I did atkins though) but here I am jumping aboard. So many people have told me this diet is great and works etc etc so I'm diving in. Well actually I'm cooking soup I'm sure most of you have heard of the cabbage soup diet right, just in case you haven't you make this soup from cabbage, carrots, onions, tomatoes etc (there are many different variations) and you are all allowed to eat as much of this soup as you want and each day you are allowed a restricted food groups to go along with your soup....
for example day 1 as many fruits except bananas as you want along with as much of the soup as you want.




I could eat those banana's by berarlymakingit they look yummy!

The diet is only for 7 days so I think I will live.... Just not as happily but if I lose a little weight it will all be worth it!

No comments: