Thursday, October 18, 2007

Cherry Licious

I love most anything that has some cherries ! And I absolutely love Michelle Strader's fused glass pendants. These pendants are truly works of art. Looking through her shop you can definitely tell how much artistic ability goes into these great pendants.


Here is my interview with Michelle


Q: What do you love about etsy?

A:What I love about etsy is it gives me a website to give to local customers so they can get to me when I can't get to them. It really is so much easier than any website I could have for myself.


Q: How did you come up with your shop name?

A:Shoozles is a nick name I got from my cousin when I was 10 and I was wrestling my brother in the front yard so it is now my Business name- Thought it made a much better jewelry business name then a wrestling name LOL



Q:What inspires your art?

A:I like nature and color that is what I think influences my style more than any thing but more than any thing I love response, I am a response junkie- What does that mean? It means I listen to people talk about what they like and it means anything that makes me feel an emotion gets me motivated to make glass.I love all the famous painters- Van Gogh, Monet, Picasso


Q: What is an interesting fact about you?
A:I am a mother of 12 yr old triplet boys- they are the reason I work from home and make glass my full time job


Q:Where else can you be found?

A:I sell my work locally at Alton Stained Glass in Alton, Il, All unique Creations Wood River IL, Alexander beads in Alton, Il, Main Street Gallery in Edwardsville IL.


I also do home parties, Online parties and Box parties plus many shows a year.



Michelle has a great selection of artistically fused glass pendants in many styles I just happen to love cherries! In her shop you will see some amazing pieces no matter what your style may be. Go check her out http://www.shoozles.etsy.com

Also check out her blog http://shoozles.wordpress.com/

3 comments:

shoozles said...

Oh the cherries look great in your blog. Thank so much for doing this feature. just got home and it was a nice surprise!!

Anonymous said...

Hi,

We have recently launched a {designer handbag | designer watches | designer
jewellery } (choose one which is most appropriate) blog and we are looking
to spread the word and get in contact with similar websites to ours to
promote relevant blogs and websites.

Please email me at chriss714@gmail.com

Thanks
Chris

outofthepinksky said...

I love the pendant that looks like a tree branch. Lovely!