Thursday, October 18, 2007

Yada Yada Yada

So I had to have a few of my windows replaced here today and my 4 years old son talks and talks the ear off any new person that comes in our home. Well the things he says are very random sometimes they are embarrassing sometimes they are funny you never know what will come out of this kids mouth. (A little background info for you I live in New Brunswick my Husband works on the other side of the country in Alberta not long ago we thought we would move out there see how we liked it , we took an airplane there , didn't like it took an airplane back so my son thinks that Alberta is in the sky). Well he tells this guy that his daddy is in the sky and he can't see him anymore....What does the window guy think...that his father is dead! It's not funny but I was near peeing n my pants laughing because that is what it sounds like to someone who doesn't know the situation.

No comments: