Monday, October 22, 2007

Coconut Palm Designs

If your looking for custom signs for your home , shop etc look no further Coconut Palm Designs can do a custom order for you! Here's my short interview with Coconut Palm Designs
Q:What do you love about etsy?
A:I love the sense of community here on Etsy. Everyone is so kind and willing to help total strangers. It's a truly wonderful place to be.
Q:How did you come up with your shop name?
A:I wasn't really sure what to pick for my shop name but I wanted something to signify that I lived in a tropical country but something that didn't relate specifically to one type of craft or another. Also, on my land, here in Belize, we planted over 500 coconut trees last year so I think I had the idea of coconuts in my head.
Q: What inspires you?
A:Everything and nothing inspires me. Mostly I design based on what I am designing and/or who it's for.
Q:What is an interesting fact about yourself?
A:I am Canadian by birth, Jamaican/Lebanese by heritage, have lived in both Canada and Jamaica and now I live in Belize, Central America.
Q:Where else can people find you ?
A:My blog is: http://coconutpalmdesigns.blogspot.com/ I also have signs in various retail stores in Jamaica so far and am working on getting into Belizean stores.
Not only does she make wonderful signs but she also does other types of artwork as well so go check out her shop on etsy! http://coconutpalmdesigns.etsy.com

2 comments:

CoconutPalmDesigns said...

Thanks for the feature. It looks great!

Giftbearer said...

Very interesting material!