Monday, October 15, 2007

Who Needs a White Christmas?


I'm thinking pink this year! And these cards by SoCalledMommy are on my list they are so yummy.
Here's a little more info for ya about SoCalledMommy!
Q: What do you love about etsy?
A:There is such a great range of crafts and artists to choose from, and they all love what they do. Plus everyone is so supportive of all the other crafters and we all really want etsy to succeed.

Q:How did you choose your shop name?
A: When we lived in California, my screen name was So-Cal-Mommy. I had several people tell me that they always thought of it as So-"Called"-Mommy. When we moved from California, I needed to use something else anyway, and that just made since. Especially since that's how I feel some days, with regard to my parenting skills.

Q:What is the funniest thing that happened to you while doing your craft/Art?
A: I don't think I could talk about anything funny, without having my kids involved. Last Christmas, I was addressing envelopes with my calligraphy pen. I made the mistake of leaving them on my craft table in the basement, and my then 2 1/2 year old daughter found them, and another pen, and scribbled circles all over them. I was so mad when I found her that I started jumping and stomping my feet. Eventually I calmed down, and most of them were still sendable, so I did send them, and told my friends and family that my daughter said hello too. For weeks after that she kept asking me, "When you get mad, do you hop like a bunny?"

Q: What do you want people to know about you?
A: I've dabbled in so many other types of crafts, since I was young, including things like cross-stitch, sewing, watercolor, origami, and embroidery, that's it's been really nice to find my groove. My husband likes to tease me a little, because I've gotten way more "involved" (I think meaning spending more money...) in scrapbooking and card making than I thought I was going to when i got started. But he's great to support me in what I like to do. And I like all the fun things I can create with pretty paper. Besides, what mom doesn't need a little break and something she really enjoys doing?

And right now
SoCalledMommy is exclusive to Etsy check her out and at http://www.socalledmommy.etsy.com and make sure you also check out these wonderful pink Christmas tags!

No comments: