Monday, October 15, 2007

Got a Baby?

Got a baby or know someone who is having a baby? ellebelleonetsy has the perfect gift in her shop! I love these tag blankets how I wish my babies were still babies....well maybe not quite but I think it will be the next baby shower gift I give!


Now of course I gotta know more and I'm sure you want to as well, so here is my little interview with ellebelleonetsy


Q: What do you love about etsy?


A: I love everything about Etsy! All the amazing handmade items, all the creative descriptions people write for their listings, the interesting conversations in the forums, the way cool approach Etsy admin takes, and just being a part of this community in general.


Q:How did you choose your shop name?


A: My daughter's name is Elle and a good friend of mine always called her Elle Belle, so it stuck.


Q: What is the funniest thing that happened to you while doing your craft/art?


A: had just bought my embroidery machine and decided it was a great idea to bring it with me to a craft show and embroider baby bibs on the spot. I had no idea was I was doing, and it was windy, so my supplies were blowing everywhere. Looking back I can laugh about my "Extreme Embroidery" experience, but it wasn't funny at the time.


Q: Where else can people find you?


A: You can find Elle Belle on ellebelleonline.com which links to my Etsy shop ellebelleonetsy.etsy.com and my blog ellebelleblog.blogspot.com


I also love these cute dresses they are so adorable


What are you still doing here get over there and check her out http://www.ellebelleonetsy.esty.com/

No comments: