Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Meet Sarah



Sara is another great person I have met on etsy. She tends to gravitate towards the big, bold and funky. She also loves seasonal wearable art, Valentines, Halloween and Christmas designs are among her favorites themes to work on.

Q: What do you love about etsy?
love the feeling of being part of a big and creative family. How everyone helps everyone out in their time of need and is very supportive. I love the fact that everything on Etsy is handmade - I buy as much as I sell!

Q: How did you come up with your shop name?
Sarahinflorida has been my e-mail ever since I first got an e-mail address. I had just moved from England so I thought it was appropriate.



Q: What inspires you?
I make what I would like to wear, I love bright colors and funky designs. Also I am going to school to become a jeweller so I am inspired everytime I go to class and learn something new.
I love copper and semiprecious stones.I am a chemist so I love to play with chemicals and try cool patina effects.

Q: What is an interesting or funny fact about you ?
Hmmm a funny fact? Well I play the drums and keep my drum set next to my work bench, if I get frustated I can just take it out on the drums!

Q: Where else can you be found?
I can be found on eBay user name sarahinflorida

Sarah also has a great supply of the funkiest charms in her shop so if you are a designer looking for something out of the norm check her out



What are you all still doing here get over there http://sarahinflorida.etsy.com

2 comments:

Saloni... said...

Oh yeah..sarah is bold and beautyfull person as well...hehhe

YOu can nver have enoght of sarah....

sarah

PICK ME!!

Love you and LOVE ur work!!!

sarah said...

thank you