Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Soooooo Piiiissssed








I have met some great people on etsy and today I would like to introduce you to one Orangebead. She makes awesome little plushies her most famous or at least my favorite is more adult line of pissed off plushies! Here is my short interview with Orangebead



Q: What do you love about etsy?

The love for etsy started about 6monts back when I was home with my new born. I love to create and show my talent so this was the best way to share it with the World. The best thing about Etsy is how everything is hand made with LOVE!!!

Q: What inspired you to create?MY baby…When I make new things..i keep him in mind..and see if he would like it or not!

Q: How long have you been creating for?I have been creating since last 15months.


Q: What is an interesting fact about yourself?I Love to make others laugh and Smile when they are having a bad day or just feel down. I love to joke around as well.

Q: Can your creations be found anywhere other than etsy?I am trying to build my own site http://www.orangebead.com/ Soon in coming few months you will be able to find all my creations and more on my own website.



Not only does she make moody pissed off dolls but she also make the most adorable sweet little plushies like this kitten in a chicken costume !
What are you still doing here get over to her etsy shop at http://orangebead.etsy.com/ and check out these guys she is always adding new and wonderful plushies so don't forget to add her to your favorites!

4 comments:

QuintessentiallyEnglish said...

very cute plushes, and good interview

outofthepinksky said...

Adorable work, orange! Great blog!

missknits said...

Orangebead truly does make the most adorable plushies! Not only that, but she is just a wonderful seller/person! Great blog post and that racoon is sooo cute!

sarah said...

I love orangebeads creation and am the proud owner of some! she always makes me smile too!