Wednesday, February 6, 2008

What A Treasure Chest

This is another etsian friend's shop in her shop you will find an assortment of treasures from chain maille, bath and body to paper products. You never know what sort of treasure you will find in Jennifer's shop! Here is my short interview with Jennifer

Q: What do you love about etsy? I love the fact that its handmade items and that I can find almost anything that I would want on here! Etsy is what my life revolves around. I get up thinking about it and I stay up way to late messing around on it! lol



Q: How did you pick your shop name? This may be silly but I wanted a name that meant that I had very cute items that wont just become trash in a few days and I wanted a name that would get me on the top of alphabetical order lists. This way people found me first. So AbsoluteTreasures was born!



Q: Do you consider this a business or a hobby? This is both for me! I cant work due to health problems so this is my income. It is also my hobby because I love to be creative and I love talking with people. So there for Etsy is a Passion and a way of life for me!



Q: what is your main focus of your business/hobby? To bring top quality low cost items to everyday people like me. You know the kind. The ones that live from pay check to pay check!



Q: Tell us an intersting fact about your self? When im working on something and its not comming out just right I go to my extra room and eaither play my flute,keyboard or drums! It helps me relax and to take a deep breath. Then I go back to working on what I was doing and all comes out well!



Q: Where else can you be found ie blogs, websites, stores etc? My Slice of Etsy and Life! http://absolutetreasuress.blogspot.com/


Get over there and check her out at http://absolutetreasures.etsy.com/ !

No comments: