Friday, March 21, 2008

The Indiego


Lately I have been on a hunt for inexpensive ways to advertise. If your like me you may not have a lot funds for advertising even though it is a very important part of business so I thought I would share a recent find with you. The indiego this is a place where you can advertise on other artist blogs for free in exchange you put a code on your blog or website that allows for an ads from indiego on your site you can see what it looks like on the right hand side of this blog. This site is new and I just joined last night so I really can't tell you how effective it is but I can say it is free and takes less than 5 min to set up and they instruct you step by step no matter how computer illiterate you can do this to (I did). Indie designers helping other indie designers I love the karma centered around the whole idea. Go over to http://theindiego.com/ to check it out.

6 comments:

TexasTesla said...

Will have to check it out! I love your blog...will have to add it to my blogroll, if you don't mind!

libu said...

thanks for sharing!!!

MarDi said...

After reading this post I signed up for indiego, and blogged about it (and iCraft) with credit to you for pointing the way to such great sites!

Thanks for sharing, Alicia!

ameninabrinca said...

Thanks for sharing that. And thanks for the nice comment on my blog, too!

Silvia

lookmamamadeit.etsy.com

Tizzalicious said...

That sounds interesting, I'm going to check that out!

Simply Sentimental said...

I signed up for this afternoon...thanks for sharing, I probably wouldn't have found out about this....