Monday, March 17, 2008

A New Place To Sell Your Crafts



As you all know I have been selling on etsy for awhile now and I am a huge fan of etsy but....I like anybody with a art/craft business just want to get my product seen so when I heard about this offer I had to check it out. http://icraft.ca/ Is a new site where you can list your crafts for sale it's just a baby but as an incentive to join it is offering no registration fees and no listing fees for one year if you join and list at least one item by March 31! Yes you heard me right I did say 1yr free. This may be a baby site now but so was etsy at one time and they look as though they are heading in the right direction. I don't know about you but if it takes off I want to be able to have that free listing for a year! Oh don't worry you will still be able to find me on etsy but I now have another shop http://icraft.ca.wyredonwire/ . I only have a couple of things listed at the moment but that's OK I know I now have a free year.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Good luck on icraft! Great blog! Off to check your etsy store ;)

Rosebud Collection said...

Your blog is great and I wish you luck with your craft link..

Anonymous said...

You have a great blog and you are doing well with it! Yippee!!!!

MarDi said...

I found your blog through Etsy and so glad that I did. Your designs are lovely!

Thanks so much for the info on icraft. I've looked into it and just set up my account. :)

I've added your blog to my fave bloggers link, please feel free to add me to yours if you'd like!

Best wishes!

Laura said...

hi, saw your etsy forum post and thought I would head along and say hello! Good luck with craft link :)

LampGoods by Jann said...

your photography on your jewelry is stunning. Good job.
www.inabit.etsy.com
www.retrounique.blogspot.com

Simply Sentimental said...

Love your blog, I will be checking out the site you were talking about and I'll be adding you to my blog roll...please feel free to add me to yours...Your jewerly is beautiful....

Just A Stay At Home Mom said...

ooo good luck over there and thanks for the info!!

Unknown said...

I just registered. I love the look of it. Hope to get some listings up soon. Thanks for sharing it!

Stacy said...

I love your designs. I wonder if icraft would let me sell tutus. Thanks for the link