Thursday, March 20, 2008

A little Surprise

There is nothing better than getting your packages in the mail, opening it up and wait there is something more....A tea blossom hmmm I am not a very big tea drinker but this looks really neat. I open the package and at first glass its an ugly ball of grass
but I follow the instructions and get an amazing flower bloom in my glass. I don't drink tea but I kept it by me side until the wonderful jasmine sent left.
Afterwards I went back to see what else peach had sent me .

10 comments:

Unknown said...

that is really cool! I want one!!!

Scott Bulger Photography said...

That is the coolest thing!

Anonymous said...

That is so cool! I am a tea drinker...a serious tea drinker...and jasmine is one ofmy favorites!

Dharma Designs said...

I LOVE these! Not only is it fab tea, but gorgeous, too! I just wish I had one of those glass tea pots, so I could enjoy it more. :-)

RedMarionette said...

How Neat!! Ive never seen anything like that before!

Vanessa "Paper Chick" said...

Wow that is awesome...I want one..not for the tea( I stick with coffee) just to look at it

GalleryJuana said...

I have seen this tea. It is fun to watch it develop. Thanks for letting me know about your series on time management.

Tracy M. said...

Thanks for visiting my Blog. LOVE your jewelry!! I'll be definitely back.
Tracy M.

MarDi said...

Oh, how pretty!

Rachel Ball said...

I've only had this kind of tea once, but it's amazing, if only for the visual effect :)