Tuesday, March 18, 2008

A Look into The Future Time Management Part 4



So maybe you think you have no need for a business plan your not trying to get financial assistance with your business...why bother. A business plan doesn't have to be as structured if it's for your own personal goals but it will help keep you focused on where you are and where you want to be.




So go get a pen and here is an exercise for you


write down where your business stand write now. for example if you have a craft business it may go something like this. I am selling on etsy. I have my items in 1 store . etc etc you can go as much into detail with this as you like.




OK now write down where you would like to see your shop in one year be realistic. Make goals that can actually happen. ie I am selling on etsy making 20 sales a week. I have my items in 5 stores. I am doing 5 shows a year. I have 1 home party a week. etc whatever best suits you and your business.




The next step is to write down what you need to do to get you to that point. the steps within the next year that you need to make to bring you there for example. If I am going to get my items 5 stores I need to contact stores. If I am going to boost my sales I am going to have to promote. and lets not forget if I plan on selling x amount of items per week I need to create more than x amount a week.




you can make this as detailed as you like and this will help you with the part 5 of the Time Management series.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting blog! I like it :)