Monday, March 24, 2008

Oh The Joys Of Moving


I am currently in the process of moving not fun at all. I am a hoarder of craft supplies especially jewelry supplies, bath and body supplies and paper supplies. If it could be used for some possible crafting I really don't want to throw it away and if it's for sale I want to buy it. At the present we have been living in a rather small apartment but are moving to a much larger duplex. I'm excited and scared all at the same time thinking of all the extra space I can fill up with supplies. But for now is the tedious task of packing it all that is the part that is really no fun especially with a 2yr old a 4 yr old and 2 cats that might as well be kids. I am ready to pull out my hair or theirs which ever comes first ( no hair follicles were damaged during this move). Luckily we aren't moving very fair it's actually just around the corner and we have a week to do it all hopefully I will retain my sanity.

3 comments:

MarDi said...

Best of luck with the move! I'm currently faced with the overwhelming task of cleaning out just one closet which I've been putting off for days. I can't imagine packing up the whole house!

Before you know it you'll be in the new place, and I hope it goes very smoothly for you!

Heather said...

Good luck moving, it's always such a mammoth job. Oh, and your link is up at Maternal Spark! Thanks for letting me post it ;)

TexasTesla said...

Ugh, I hate moving too. So much work!